Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Green!

Hooray!!! THings are starting to turn green out there! Picked up some greenhouse goodies today. And Emma had so much fun helping me pick out the seeds for the garden. Can't wait to start with that!
So, I haven't made a new post in waaay too long. I'm thinking that might just be the norm. Seeing as I lead a pretty 'not extreme' but busy life, I don't really have anything that cool to post. I would like to get into blogging more. Maybe some day i'll be more detailed, with more time.
I have started 2 (that's right 2) baby quilts, and completed the tops, but now is the sucky part of layering and quilting them. i'm definately planning on machine quilting them. My guess is that i have about a week and a half to complete either one. My sister in law is having her baby soon, so we will wait and see if it's a boy or girl. oh, and yeah, she knows which it is!
anyhoo, make sure you check out www.highvalley.ca and get their latest CD. I'm so liking them right now.
As for me; i'm gonna make sure i get my butt outside and fast. With the spring we've been having; there's no telling how long this great weather will last.
And hooray to my bro John! Great job passing the flight exam!!! Love you man! Get over here fast and fly us around! :)
Okay, i'm going outside now.
Happy sunshine weahter to you all!

No comments: